Saturday, December 13, 2008

Christmas Cards Past




Do you keep Christmas cards from friends and family every year? I do, especially these days that the majority come with beautiful pictures of ones family. Well, this year I decided to do something creative with the cards I have. I went to Michaels and bought an inexpensive plain red scrap book, a pack of Christmas stickers, and went to work on adding them to pages in chronological order with last year (2007) on top. The first page of every year has our Christmas card and the picture the girls take with Santa (I discovered the same Santa has been at our local mall since 2002, he is the REAL thing!). The pages are simple, the cards themselves are colorful and with a few stickers I made a great coffee table book for friends and family to enjoy when they visit in December.

No comments: